1. The exhibition is open to anyone; however, an entry may be rejected when the sponsoring organization or it's agent ,in it's reasonable discretion, believes the entry does not conform to the exhibition rules and conditions.
2. Entries are limited to not more than 4 images per section, category, or class. An entrant’s four images will be distributed throughout four rounds of judging in that section.
3. There are no restrictions as to subject matter except as outlined in the rules and definitions of specificsections, or specified by law in INDIA.
4. All Images must be the original work of the entrant. If two or more similar images are entered by the same author in other section or the same section, the firs tone getting the acceptance score will be considered for acceptance or award, the other images will not be considered.
5. Entry is open to all photographers, amateur and professionals, worldwide.
(A) Open Monochrome ,
(B) Open Color ,
(C) Nature ,
(D) Photo Travel.
All are digital Sections. An author may submit a maximum of 4 images in each section. Total 16 Images can be submitted
7. A projector will be used in judging still electronic images having the following minimum specifications are required : Resolution: XGA (or higher) 1024 X 768 pixels or higher with the native projector resolution matching or exceeding the maximum pixels specified for image submission Brightness: 1000lumens (minimum) Contrast Ratio: 400:1 (minimum) and hence Images should be 1024 pixels X 768 pixels and 72 Dpi . File size is preferred within 1MB.
8. Each image must have a unique title. Maximum 35 Characters are acceptable. No Special Characters are permitted. (prohibition of use of */?/$/@/_ etc.). Words such as “Untitled” and “No Title” are not acceptable as part or all of an image’s title, nor are camera captured file names.
9. Results will be published in website & View of scorecard will be through website login.
10. We will produce web catalogue to the entrants.
11. Permission to reproduce images in the catalogue or in gallery for publicity is assumed unless otherwise denied by the author in writing.
12. All Acceptances are eligible for statistics applicable to FIAP, GPU and FIP.
13. No title or identification of the maker shall be visible any where on the face of an image.
14. An entrant's four images will be distributed throughout four rounds of judging, the decision of the Panel of selectors will be final and binding, no further appeal will be entertained.
15. The same image may not be converted color in to mono or viceversa and submitted in another section. If found against the rule both will be rejected and the entryfee is not refundable; the same author is not allowed to repeat entries, if found it will be rejected.
16. Foreign Entry Fee: First Two Sections - 20$ USD, Each Additional Sections 7$ USD payable through PAYPAL (Paypal Id - firstname.lastname@example.org)
Indian Entry Fee: First Two Sections – Rs.700/- INR, Each Additional Sections Rs.300/- INR .
Indian Payment Account Details =>
Beneficiary Name :- Keya Ganguly
Bank Details :- Axis Bank, Dakshineswar Branch
Account No. :- 918010046883057
IFS Code :- UTIB0001507
ENTRIES RECEIVED WITHOUT PROPER ENTRY FEES, OR PAID FOR WITH FOREIGN CHEQUES OR MONEY ORDERS, OR IRC WILL NOT BE JUDGED.
17. While every effort is made to ensure safe handling of all entries, LENS AND VIEW Photo Club accepts no responsibility for any loss or damage that may occur. It is a condition of entering that you acknowledge that your entry has no commercial value. Submission of Entries to the Salon implies acceptance of the above regulations.
18. All Foreign participants are requested to submit the entries through online submission procedure in http://www.snapartsalon.in/ Entry fees have to be PAID online through PAYPAL, Indian entrants must send the entry fees through Bank or Internet Banking.
Participants are requested to send their entries, EntryFee etc. well in advance. If the entry fee is not received within the closing date, photographers work may not be considered for selection.
19. NOTICE: When an entrant goes into to the Entry Form to submit an entry the entrant will see a feature to affirm he or she has read these Conditions of Entry when he or she fills out the entry form. If the entrant does not so affirm the entry will not be submitted
20. LENS AND VIEW Photography Club reserves the right to reproduce any image for publication, in a catalogue, on an Internet website and displayed in media related to the Salon without payment of any fee to the exhibitor.
21. By the sole act of submitting his/her images or files to a salon under FIAP Patronage, the entrant accepts without exception and with no objection that the submitted images can be investigated by FIAP to establish if these obey to FIAP regulations and definitions even if the entrant is not a member of FIAP; that FIAP will use any means at its disposal for this undertaking; that any refusal to cooperate with FIAP or any refusal to submit the original files as captured by the camera, or failure to provide sufficient evidence, will be sanctioned by FIAP and that in case of sanctions following the non compliance with FIAP regulations, the name of the entrant will be released in any form useful to inform the breaches of the rules. It is recommended to leave the EXIF data in the submitted files intact in order to ease eventual investigations.”
Please read the above regulations carefully and try to avoid unnecessary correspondences. Still for further queries, if any, contactus at: email@example.com
DATA PROTECTION : By entering this exhibition, you are explicitly consenting to the personal details you have supplied, including email addresses, being held, processed and used by the exhibition organizers for purposes associated with this exhibition. You also explicitly consent to such information being sent to organizations that have accorded official recognition, patronage or accreditation to this exhibition. You acknowledge and accept that entering this exhibition means that the status and results of your entry may be made public.
General: Entries must originate as photographs (image-capture of objects via light sensitivity) made by the entrant on photographic emulsion or acquired digitally. By virtue of submitting an entry, the entrant certifies the work as his/her own and permits the sponsors to reproduce all or part of the entered material free of charge for publication and / or display in media related to the exhibition. This may include low resolution posting on a website. The exhibition assumes no liability for any misuse of copyright.
Photo Travel: A Photo Travel image expresses the characteristic features or culture of a land as they are found naturally. There are no geographic limitations. Images from events or activities arranged specifically for photography, or of subjects directed or hired for photography are not appropriate. Close up pictures of people or objects must include features that provide information about the environment.
Techniques that add, relocate, replace or remove any element of the original image, except by cropping, are not permitted. The only allowable adjustments are removal of dust or digital noise, restoration of the appearance of the original scene, and complete conversion to greyscale monochrome. Other derivations, including infrared, are not permitted. All images must appear natural.
Monochrome: An image is considered to be Monochrome only if it gives the impression of having no color (i.e. contains only shades of gray which can include pure black and pure white) OR it gives the impression of being a grayscale image that has been toned in one color across the entire image. (For example by Sepia, red, gold, etc.) A grayscale or multi-colored image modified or giving the impression of having been modified by partial toning, multi toning or by the inclusion of spot coloring does not meet the definition of monochrome and shall be classified as a Color.
PSA, FIAP, RPS NATURE DEFINITION
Nature photography is restricted to the use of the photographic process to depict all branches of natural history, except anthropology and archaeology, in such a fashion that a well-informed person will be able to identify the subject material and certify its honest presentation. • The story telling value of a photograph must be weighed more than the pictorial quality while maintaining high technical quality. • Human elements shall not be present, except where those human elements are integral parts of the nature story such as nature subjects, like barn owls or storks, adapted to an environment modified by humans, or where those human elements are in situations depicting natural forces, like hurricanes or tidal waves. • Scientific bands, scientific tags or radio collars on wild animals are permissible. • Photographs of human created hybrid plants, cultivated plants, feral animals, domestic animals, or mounted specimens are ineligible, as is any form of manipulation that alters the truth of the photographic statement. • No techniques that add, relocate, replace, or remove pictorial elements except by cropping are permitted. • Techniques that enhance the presentation of the photograph without changing the nature story or the pictorial content, or without altering the content of the original scene, are permitted including HDR, focus stacking and dodging / burning. • Techniques that remove elements added by the camera, such as dust spots, digital noise, and film scratches, are allowed. • Stitched images are not permitted. • All allowed adjustments must appear natural. • Color images can be converted to grayscale monochrome. • Infrared images, either direct-captures or derivations, are not allowed. Images entered in Nature sections meeting the Nature Photography Definition above can have landscapes, geologic formations, weather phenomena, and extant organisms as the primary subject matter. This includes images taken with the subjects in controlled conditions, such as zoos, game farms, botanical gardens, aquariums and any enclosure where the subjects are totally dependent on man for food.
© 2020 Snap Art Salon All Rights Reserved